If you’re like most people, you probably don’t give much thought to your home or office plumbing until something goes wrong. But expending a little effort to keep you plumbing properly maintained can actually prevent those emergency visits, saving you time, money and inconvenience. And that’s not all. Here are five benefits of regular plumbing inspections here in Reno.
Benefits of Routine Plumbing Inspections
- Better Water Flow: Regular maintenance will keep your plumbing free of leaks, mineral build-up and other issues. Flushing out sediments and minor clogs will also improve your water flow.
- Longer lifespan: Routine maintenance reduces stress on your plumbing system for maximum longevity and performance by catching potential issues in their infancy. The earlier you can correct minor issues, the better. That way, they don’t develop into bigger, costlier problems.
- Better indoor air quality: Smelling drains can cause unpleasant odors in your home, while leaky faucets or pipes can create conditions for mold and mildew. That not only smells bad, it can contribute to poor indoor air quality.
- Fewer repairs and emergencies: Annual or bi-annual maintenance means fewer plumbing repairs are necessary. Scheduling preventative service gives our certified plumbers a chance to clean your system and address minor issues before they can cause real damage. That means a lower likelihood of middle-of-the-night emergencies!
- Healthier water: Keep the water coming out of your pipes clean. We’ll make sure that your water meets standards for cooking, bathing and drinking